MarioGamingCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mario online gaming community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ninty Central.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dino007
Admin
Dino007

Welcome to Ninty Central. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ninty Central.   Welcome to Ninty Central. EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:09 pm

The purpose of this site?

What i want this site to become is a competitive community for online nintendo games like mario tennis mk7 and future games like super smash bros 3ds and wii u and so forth

I'm not really gonna say much you can feel free to start contributing we are gonna try and host tournaments with prizes every month and the 1st one i will host for mario tennis open the prize will be street fighter 4 for 3ds and 2nd place gets a points card
the date for this tournament is still pending but it will be in the month of june probably.

Also feel free to give suggestions on how to make this site better i am here to help as the rest of the staff
do know things might be slow at first as this is new but let's make the best to keep this active.

very open to suggestions feel free to post
Back to top Go down
https://nintycentral.forumotion.com
Mr.Moto

Welcome to Ninty Central. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ninty Central.   Welcome to Ninty Central. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

why the hell is this not active
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ninty Central.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MarioGamingCentral :: Forum News :: Announcements-
Jump to: