MarioGamingCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mario online gaming community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.

Go down 
+4
Visto
Markness
Dino007
Isaac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Post anything that made you rage in MK7!
Back to top Go down
Dino007
Admin
Dino007

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:54 pm

fire flowers
Back to top Go down
https://nintycentral.forumotion.com
Markness

Markness

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Metal Mario/B Dasher/Red Monster users.
Back to top Go down
Visto

Visto

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Common second place gets a red while holding a shroom in first. From that experience I decided to use my shroom instead of saving it
Back to top Go down
Mr.Moto

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm

The bill...Seriously the BLOOPER is more effective. Here is my bill story. One calm sunny day on mushroom gorge i was in 6th place second lap and i pull a bill and use it over the first mushroom. The bill decides to head down into the wall after going over the mushroom and run its pathetically slow lifespan out into the wall sending me to my death as it depleted. As i try to control myself from chucking the 3DS into a wall i make it to the next lap after making a nice shroomless cut; history then decides to FUQING repeat itself.

In conclusion the MK7 bill is the worst item ever invented---It's like it went from being higher than the empire state to super hardcore depression.

Last edited by Mr.Moto on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dino007
Admin
Dino007

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:00 pm

the mk7 bill is hilarious tbh

cant believe they nerfed it that much
Back to top Go down
https://nintycentral.forumotion.com
TK64

TK64

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:03 pm

every new item they included is either incredibly annoying to the user or incredibly annoying to people around the user, or both
Back to top Go down
DH1125

DH1125

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:31 am

In first with a shroom and I see the entire room behind me gets either 1, 3, or golden shrooms from 1 set of item boxes...
GG mk7...
Back to top Go down
ςταrβσσ∞

ςταrβσσ∞

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:57 am

There is NO Boo in MK7. Based on Luck. Crap items. Crap Bullet Bill. Annoying Glitches. Second place gets Triple Reds. Lag.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Moto

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

A.Ghosts can't drive B.All mario kart games have luck C.The items are extremely well balanced with reds being a little overpowered D.Is true D.Were patched E.WTH??? F.Less lag than mkw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.   The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Vent your anger about MK7' Thread.
Page 1 of 1