MarioGamingCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mario online gaming community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of New Functions Wii U

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Visto

Visto

List of New Functions Wii U Empty
PostSubject: List of New Functions Wii U   List of New Functions Wii U EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Quote :
We’ve already heard that Wii U developers have received their final development kits for the console, but what do surprises do they contain? Well according to a source over at Neogaf the latest dev kits allow for voice chat, multitasking and facial recognition. Here’s a supposed list of the latest features:

Video Chat is available, but must be from the main menu of the system (not while playing a game).
Voice Commands are available (similar to this rumor we heard about the 3DS maybe?)
Facial Recognition (similar to features of the Xbox Kinect)
Ability to suspend games, similar to 3DS.
Ability to share achievements with friends by sending videos or screenshots with drawings on them.
Watch a friend play online
Multitasking (example: keep a text or video walkthrough open from the site while playing the game, swap back and forth as needed)

SOURCE: http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/28/list-of-new-functions-available-in-latest-wii-u-dev-kits/

Watch a friend play online seems pretty funny to me I guess its a good way for people to record their friend's match or w.e. I really like the multitasking idea.
Back to top Go down
Dino007
Admin
Dino007

PostSubject: Re: List of New Functions Wii U   List of New Functions Wii U EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm

well that's pretty damn neat imo

honestly consoles should really have ingame recording
Back to top Go down
https://nintycentral.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: List of New Functions Wii U   List of New Functions Wii U EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

I like the watch friend play online thing. Incase you really need help with a game and your friend is good just watch them for some tips.

Back to top Go down
Melon

PostSubject: Re: List of New Functions Wii U   List of New Functions Wii U EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:36 am

I guess if they had ingame recording they would have to have online storage or bigger hard drive storage = most expensive = ninty sell console higher which I don't think they want to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of New Functions Wii U   List of New Functions Wii U Empty

Back to top Go down

List of New Functions Wii U
Page 1 of 1